Friday, 24 August 2012

100K UP!

Hello... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] was born on 2nd February 2009 and 1,298 days later, Yours Truly KJS is very humbled to confirm that we achieved the magic figure of 100,000 visitors just yesterday [Thursday 23rd August] at around 7:30PM. In that time have have been not a few gigs, interviews and reviews and a whole host more. I've been asked how I will commemorate the big 100K and I felt it most apt to re-share some of my fave photographs from the last 42 odd months thus:
Of course, there are many fine musicians who have featured on ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] whom I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting up with - yet! And those include: Thomas Walsh [Pugwash], David Myhr, Gary Frenay [The Flashcubes], Michael Laine Hildebrandt [Bubble Gum Orchestra] and Sean Mack Page [Fragile X] amongst not a few others. My thanx are also extended to my ELOBF gig buddy Christian Evans as well as to every single visitor to ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF]. I have many more gigs, reviews and interviews in the works - so to speak - and not a few other features too! So, with those new Jeff Lynne/ELO albums just around the corner, life in the ELOBF universe is getting busy, fruitful and exciting. "Enjoy The Ride" and "Hold On Tight" my friends!

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 24-August-2012

4 comments: