Thursday, 18 September 2014

ROLL CALL: JEFF LYNNE'S ELO

Hello... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! A number of folks have contacted Yours Truly KJS here at ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] asking who made up the ranks of Jeff Lynne's ELO at Hyde Park. Hence - with a little help from my good friend and ELO super fan Sir Jeff Cooper - I've managed to collate the names of those who gave us such a special performance on the evening of Sunday 14th September thus:

Jeff Lynne [Lead vocals/Guitars]
Richard Tandy [Piano/Vocoder]
Lee Pomeroy [Bass]
Donovan Hepburn [Drums]
Mick Wilson [Percussion]
Chereene Allen [Violin]
Danny Marsden [Trumpet]
Milton McDonald [Guitar]
Mike Stevens [Guitar/Backing vocals]
Bernie Smith [Keyboards/Backing vocals]
Marcus Byrne [Keyboards/Backing vocals]
Iain Hornal [Backing vocals/Guitar]
Melanie Lewis-McDonald [Backing vocals]
And please don't ask me to name all the members of the BBC Concert Orchestra!

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 18-Sep-2014

6 comments:

  1. Oh go on name all the concert orchestra you know you want to...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. you missed one - Iain Hornal vocals /guitar (handle me with care)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How the bleedin'ell do I join this page? Fed up of being anonymous!-Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can leave a comment using your Google ID or as a 'follower' ... I think ... I hope! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chereene Allen was 'hot'; better looking than Mik Kaminski anyways!!.

    ReplyDelete